Welcome Paint Lovers to this week’s Power of Paint Party… the Party all about Paint and only Paint. Folks we’ve reached the 200th party!!! WOW. I can’t believe it. I have loved the past years of being so inspired weekly by all the amazing things you guys have created with paint. Thank you so much for partying with me each week!
Today I’ve got an awesome product to share with you guys and a great giveaway to celebrate the 200th Power of Paint Party.
The awesome folks over at HomeRight sent me one of their PaintSticks to try out. Let me introduce you to my new Paint BFF! When I first saw this product a few months ago I thought ~ “what an awesome idea!” After using it I can definitely saw it is an Awesome Idea!
Here’s how it works… after assembling the PaintStick you place the lid that comes with your PaintStick on top of your open (well mixed) paint can.
Then you flip open the tab on the end of the stick and twist/pull to suction the paint into the handle.
Sucking up the beautiful blue, custom paint for our master bathroom. Once the stick is full you flip the tab shut and remove your PaintStick from the lid… and your ready to roll. SO easy!
It comes with a splatter guard that you can rotate to your desired position or even remove if you’d like.. As you roll on your walls you slowly twist the end of the handle back into the base. The first time the paint didn’t start rolling onto the wall till I had almost twisted the handle all the way back in (which is completely normal)… but once the roller is saturated the job is SO quick!
When you run out, you just reload.
Here’s my highlights:
- definitely a faster roll time with the PaintStick.
- the prep time is much faster and it was super easy to use. It was just minutes from removing from the box till you’re rolling the paint on
- painting results were great. I though the coverage was great. The flow from the PaintStick onto the roller was smooth and wasn’t messy. The key is to keep the roller moving while you twist the PaintStick.
- you must use PaintStick’s rollers – they have different varieties depending on the texture of your walls
- clean-up has a few more steps than a regular roller and paint pan, but I still think the overall time is much quicker using the PaintStick.
Yep! I love the PaintStick. I’m hoping to repaint all our common areas (hallways, etc) later this year and this will be a HUGE timesaver.
- So who wants to win one?
- Good luck friends… don’t forget to link up your paint projects below the Rafflecopter.
- I received product and compensation for this post, but as always the opinions are my own and 100% honest.