It’s Saturday Social Time again friends! This month I’m Hosting a Twitter Party.
Do you tweet? I have to admit this is one social media venue that I haven’t mastered. Maybe it’s because I’ve only had a smartphone for about a year, but one of my goals for 2013 is tweet more.
Here’s a great tip that I just started doing!
This is how you create a Twitter list:
1. Go to your Twitter Lists page. This can be done via the gear icon drop down menu in the top right navigation bar or by going to your profile page and clicking on Lists.
2. Click Create list.
3. Enter the name of your list, a short description of the list, and select if you want the list to be private (only accessible to you) or public (anyone can subscribe to the list).
4. Click Save list.
To add or remove people from your lists:
1. Click the gear icon drop down menu on a user’s profile.
2. Select Add or remove from lists. (You don’t need to be following a user to add them to your list.)
3. A pop-up will appear displaying your created lists. Check the lists you would like to add the user to, or uncheck the lists you’d like to remove the user from.
4. To check to see if the user you wanted to add was successfully included in that list, navigate to the Lists tab on your profile page. Click the desired list, then click Members. The person will appear in the list of members.
The party button is located in my footer.
WHAT IS THE SATURDAY SOCIAL?
On the last Saturday of every month we will each host a different Social Followers party.
Each month we will also rotate, who holds which social party, so you will be able to meet lots of new friends… wahoo!
We’ve got a great group of ladies hosting the Saturday Social parties.
The 4 hostesses will be:
SO LET’S PARTY!
If you don’t have a twitter account yet, you can sign up here!
The parties will start at 8am EST and close at 11:59 PST
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Once you have entered my party, head over to the other parties and get SOCIAL.
Cheri from It’s So Cheri is hosting the Facebook Followers party
Jade from Jader Bomb is hosting the Google + Followers party
Heather from Setting For Four is hosting Pinterest Followers
Go forth and have a social Saturday!