Something about Burlap screams “fall”- don’t you think? So, today for the Burlap Lovers’ Series, I made this Fall Burlap Wall Hanging, and you can too!
- Wide Burlap Ribbon- plain or printed
- Chevron Burlap Ribbon
- 4 Wooden Tiles (I used a coaster kit from Michaels)
- Vinyl or Stencil for Letters
- Cut a 22 inch-long piece of the wide burlap ribbon. This will be your base. Cut the end into a banner or pointed shape, whichever you prefer. Set aside.
- Paint your wooden tiles in desired color. I used the PVPP method to stencil my letters
- P- Paint the whole tile the color you want your letter to be (shown white). Let dry completely.
- V- Place a vinyl letter in desired place.
- P- Paint over the letter in your final color (shown black)
- P- Peel off your vinyl letter to reveal a perfectly stenciled letter.
- Glue your tiles securely to the burlap ribbon, leaving about an inch at the top and several inches below the last tile.
- Tie a bow with the chevron ribbon and glue it to the plain burlap.
Simply hang this on a nail or pushpin wherever you need a gorgeous piece of fall decor!
Don’t forget to check out all the other awesome burlap projects!
or my Free Fall Pumpkin Printable!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!