Happy Monday friends! Today I’m teaming up with a bunch of blogging friends to bring you a collection of easy weeknight meals. I know my life is crazy busy being a full time blogger, having 3 kiddos who need to get to school and all their practices and games and trying to figure out dinner in the middle of it all can be a challenge. So today we’ve got 50 amazing and easy meals for your week night! I’m going to be sharing one of my kiddos’ favorite recipes and it’s made in the crockpot… Creamy Italian Chicken! I personally LOVE using the crockpot! There’s just something about having dinner finished before I eat my lunch.
Creamy Italian Chicken
This recipe has a delicious creamy sauce that is created as it cooks in the crockpot.
My personal favorite way to eat it is over some fresh from the oven biscuits or rolls.
It’s also amazing over mashed potatoes and even noodles!
Creamy Italian Chicken in the Crockpot
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet Italian Seasoning Dressing Mix
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Melt your butter in a large bowl. Once almost melted add the cream cheese and microwave till butter is melted and cream cheese is softened to mix.
- Add cream of chicken soup and Italian Seasoning packet to bowl. Stir till combined.
- Place fresh or frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot. Spoon the mixture in the bowl over the chicken breasts. Spread around to coat the tops.
- Cook on low for 4 hours for fresh and 6 hours for frozen chicken breasts.
- Serve with plenty of sauce poured on top.
Now check out some more amazing easy week night meals from some great bloggers…