I love using my crockpot! And I love making yummy dinners like this Crockpot BBQ Beef and Sweet Onions. There’s just something so satisfying about having dinner done before lunchtime and getting to smell the amazing aroma this recipe will fill your home with.
Crockpot BBQ Beef and Sweet Onions
I love sweet onions and cooking them in the crockpot with all the glorious flavors makes these onions delicious. The beef and the onion pairs perfectly for creating a delicious dinner sandwich!
A great weeknight dinner using your crockpot to make this BBQ Beef and Sweet Onions which is great served up as a sandwich.
- 2-3 lb boneless chuck roast
- salt and pepper to salt
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 onion cut in thick slices
- 3/4 cup your favorite bbq sauce
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- Season your chuck roast.
- Cut your onion into thick slices and place in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Place the seasoned chuck roast on top of the sliced onions.
- Drizzle the bbq sauce and worcestershire sauce on top of the roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Pull a part the beef and serve.
I love making a sandwich with this recipe but it’s also great on top of mashed potatoes.
Here’s some other great crockpot recipes you might love!