Pumpkin Chai Pudding Donuts are a delicious baked donut with all those great fall flavors!!! Pumpkin and Chai are so good together and these donuts are so easy to make.Jump to Recipe
The baked pumpkin chai donuts are dipped into a simple icing and dusted with cinnamon sugar. I love baking baked donuts because they are so much easier than frying donuts.
How to Make Pumpkin Chai Pudding Donuts
I love that I can have a batch of these donuts in the oven in less than 15 minutes!
To make your pumpkin chai donuts you start with flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
Then you add the pumpkin spice pudding mix.
You need some chai drink mix to get all those nice, warm flavors.
Wet ingredients are sour cream, milk, oil, and an egg.
Whisk the wet ingredients together and add to the dry ingredients.
Then carefully spoon the batter into an oil-sprayed donut baking pan. You want each donut section to be half-filled.
Bake and let your donuts cool well before icing them.
Pumpkin Chai Pudding Donuts
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 box pumpkin spice pudding mix instant pudding
- ¼ cup chai drink mix
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup millk
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup milk whole
- 1 tsp chai drink mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and spray your donut pan liberally with non-stick spray.
- Add your flour, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder to a bowl.
- Add the pumpkin spice pudding mx.
- Add the chai drink mix. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add your milk, sour cream, oil, and egg.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and add them to the dry ingredients.
- After the batter is combined, spoon into each donut hole into the pan, filling only half-way full.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing and finish cooling on a cooling rack.
- In a small sauce pan add the milk and chai. Turn on the heat to low and stir frequently until the milk mixture is warm. Add the powdered sugar and whisk until combined.
- Dip cooled donuts into the icing and place on a cooling rack.
- I like to double-dip. So I dip 6 donuts once, and then go back around a dip them a second time. Immediately after dipping the second time I sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Serve immediately or you can store in an airtight container up to 5 days.