If you love donuts you’ll want to try these Oreo Chocolate Baked Donuts! I love making donuts with my donut pan. It’s so much easier than having to fry them up. These donuts are even user because they use a cake mix!Jump to Recipe
Chocolate and cream cheese are some of my favorite combos. These cookie and cream donuts have Oreos in the batter and then of course on top for that extra flavor and some crunch.
How to Make Chocolate Oreo Donuts
I used a Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix as the base of my Oreo Donuts.
If your cake mix is less than 16 ounces, you’ll want to add a couple of tablespoons of flour to the mix.
Add the eggs to the mix.
Then it’s time to add the oil.
Then the water…
Then you want to mix it all together well.
Then it’s time to add some crushed up Oreos to the batter.
You’ll then spoon the batter into a oil-sprayed donut pan.
And you’ll bake them in a 350 degree oven. While baking, you can make up the cream cheese frosting.
Once the donuts have cooked and cooled, then you’ll frost them with the cream cheese icing and finished with some crumbled Oreo cookies.
Oreo Chocolate Donut
- donut pan
Oreo Chocolate Donuts
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 2 tbsp flour only if your cake mix is less than 16 ounces
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 Oreo Cookies crushed
Cream Cheese Icing
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powered sugar
Crushed Oreo Topping
- 10 Oreo Cookies crushed
Making the Oreo Chocolate Donuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Spray your donut pan well with nonstick spray.
- Dump your chocolate cake mix into a bowl.
- If your cake mix is less than 16 ounces, add 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Add your egg.
- Add the oil.
- Then finish the mix with the water.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add 3 crushed Oreo cookies to the batter and mix until combined.
- Use a spoon to fill the donut pan molds about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Once firm to the touch, remove from the oven and let them cook 10 minutes in the pan before moving to a cooling rack.
Making the Cream Cheese Icing
- In a mixer, add the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Mix until to creamy and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese icing on top of the donuts.
- Finish with the crumbled Oreo cookies
I hope you get a chance to try these Oreo Chocolate Baked Donuts soon!