Pumpkin Pie Pudding Pops are the perfect late summer, early fall treat. These popsicles are easy to make and will become an instant favorite in your home too. You can get all those fall flavors in a cool, refreshing treat.Jump to Recipe
These pumpkin pie popsicles have all the taste of that pumpkin pie spice served up cold on popsicle sticks.
What You Need To Make Pumpkin Pie Pudding Pops
- vanilla instant pudding
- pumpkin puree
- ground cinnamon
- ground cloves
How to Make Pudding Pops
Pudding pops can be made with any pudding mix, but today we’re all about Pumpkin. With fall right around the corner I’m embracing all things pumpkin and these pudding pops hit the spot.
Start by whisking together the pudding mix and milk.
Then it’s time to add the pumpkin to the pudding. Then I finish up with some fall flavors. I used cinnamon and cloves, but you could add ginger and nutmeg if you want too.
Spoon the pumpkin mixture into the popsicle molds and place in the freezer until firm.
Affiliate links are provided for your convenience.
Then it’s time to enjoy the Pumpkin Pie Pops.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Pop
- 3 cups milk
- 5.1 ounce box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- ⅓ tsp cloves ground
- Whisk together instant vanilla pudding mix and three cups milk until thick.
- Once the pudding is thickened mix in one cup pumpkin puree.
- Whisk in the cinnamon and clove.
- Place pop mix into the mold. Add in sticks and then freeze at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.