Whipped Pumpkin Pie Butter is perfect on some fresh bread on a chilly fall morning. Spread it on any warm, fresh carb and you’ll be a happy camper.
Whipped Pumpkin Pie Butter
Your family will love it when you whip them up a jar of this seasonal fall treat.
A delicious butter perfect for fall with all that great pumpkin pie flavor!
- 1 cup Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Allow butter to soften to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip together the milk and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed. Beat for one minute or until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Add canned pumpkin and beat for one minute.
- Add powdered sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat until all the ingredients have mixed.
- Transfer the whipped butter into an airtight container. Store in fridge for 7-10 days.
- Serve with hot biscuits, bread or bagels!