Easy Smoked Sweet Thai Wings are the perfect snack, appetizer, or even a meal. I love using my smoker for beef, but chicken wings also turn out amazing on a smoker.
If you love a smoky, sweet, with a little heat wing, then this is the recipe for you!
Below you’ll find directions for both a charcoal smoker and an electric smoker.
Smoked Sweet Thai Wings
- 1 4lb bag of wingettes thawed
- 1 bottle sweet thai sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- spring onions or green onions
- seasame seeds
- applewood chips
- charcoal if using a charcoal smoker
- If you're using a charcoal smoker, place charcoal into the chimney and light. Let set for 20 minutes then add to the smoker. Add some applewood chunks.
- If using electric smoker, preheat to 250 degrees, add applewood chips when preheated.
- Toss wings with salt and pepper to coat.
- Place wings on grill in the center. Smoke for about 2 hours or until wings internal temperature 175 F.
- After internal temp is 175 degrees, glaze the top of the wings with sweet thai sauce.
- After 5 minutes flip, and glaze again. Let sit another 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill. and top with sesame seeds and spring onions.
Here is a affiliate link to the sweet Thai sauce used: Thai Sauce
I hope you get a chance to make these Smoked Sweet Thai Wings this summer!