This is one of our favorite summer desserts. We love frozen hot chocolate! This year I experimented a bit and made a new version… French Vanilla Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Frozen Hot Chocolate
I always add French Vanilla creamer to my Hot Chocolate so I figured it would be yummy & it is!
This recipe is so easy too. I know there are fancier versions out there, but I love this one because it’s so easy and light.
Perfect for a treat stare down…
Which never lasts long with giggling girls!
French Vanilla Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons French Vanilla Creamer
- 4 heaping tablespoons of Hot Chocolate Mix
- Add all your ingredients to the blender.
- Use the ice crush setting and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Turn the setting to high and blend 20-30 seconds until it's thick and frothy.
Hope you guys enjoy this easy summer treat too!