Hi Friends! I’m so excited to be a part of the Home for the Holidays blog hop. All this week a group of us bloggers are sharing decor, crafts, recipes, tablescapes and more. I’m sharing a great recipe that’s perfect for snacking on while watching your favorite Christmas movie, bring to a Christmas party or giving as a gift to your neighbors or friends.
Iced Gingerbread Kettle Corn
You can whip up a batch of this Iced Gingerbread Kettle Corn in less than 20 minutes… which I love this time of year!
Makes a great Christmas present - Iced Gingerbread Kettle Corn!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup pbutter
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pop your popcorn. I used white corn kernels and popped them in a brown paper bag in the microwave using the popcorn setting.
- Add the other gingerbread kettle corn ingredients to a sauce pan and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly. Bring to a bowl and continue to stir, letting it boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour the gingerbread sauce over the popped corn, drizzling slowly as your mix the popcorn.
- Pour kettle corn onto wax paper or parchment paper and allow it to cool.
- In a small bowl mix together the milk and powdered sugar.
- Once kettle corn is cooled, drizzling icing on top of kettle corn.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and make sure to check out the other great Christmas decor, recipes and more below…
This first annual Home for the Holidays Blog Tour
brought to you by Sondra Lyn at Home!
This year’s co-host is Michele from Our Rosey Life. Thanks, Michele!
We are so excited to bring the selection of blogs that have been assembled for this inaugural kick-off. Be sure to check back for each day’s inspirational links!
Here is the line-up for the week:
Monday – Gifts and Wrapping
Tuesday – Trees and Decor- Part I
Wednesday – Crafts
Thursday – Recipes and Tablescapes
Friday – Trees and Decor- Part II
Each day you will see new links added for that day’s featured topic. So let’s get started! Enjoy!!
Home for the Holidays
Monday ~ Gifts and Wrapping
Tuesday ~ Trees and Decor- Part I
Wednesday ~ Crafts