Today I’ve got a delicious, gooey, oh-so-yummy breakfast treat… Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake and it’s easy! I love making something a little more special for breakfast on the weekend. This is the perfect recipe as it wows – yet it’s an easy prep (you can even do it the night below).
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
This treat definitely isn’t low in fat or calories, but it’s wonderful for one of those days where calories don’t count… you know, like your birthday, Christmas, Mother’s Day, etc.
Of course we can’t forget about this great recipe!
Super easy and quick Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake perfect for brunch, Mother's Day, Christmas morning or anytime.
- 2 cans of cinnamon rolls I used Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls in your grocery's fridge
- 1 small box of vanilla pudding the kind you cook
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Pop open your cans of cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into 4 pieces. Place the cinnamon roll chunks into a grease pan evenly.
- Sprinkle the vanilla pudding mix over the cinnamon roll chunks. Then sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar on top of that.
- Finish by drizzling the melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Once you've removed it from the oven let it cool about 10 minutes before turning it onto your serving platter.
- Immediately drizzle the cream cheese icing (that came with your cinnamon rolls) onto the warm coffee cake.