These Lemon Sour Cream Tarts are one of my Grandma’s recipes and they do not disappoint. They are the perfect bite-sized dessert during the warmer months. Little phyllo dough tarts filled with a creamy lemon filling. You can leave them plain or top with your favorite fruit, I went with raspberries this time, but strawberries would be awesome too.
I have a thing for tiny treats, I just think they are so cute, plus you can eat a bunch of them. I’m also a lemon dessert lover. There’s just something about lemon and warm weather that I adore. And lemon with any berry is just so good!
Lemon Sour Cream Tart
- 2 packages mini fillo shells mine had 15 in each package
- 1 can lemon pie filling about 15 ounces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- raspberries (fresh or frozen) Optional (or other berries such as blueberries or strawberries would be great)
- Remove the mini fillo shells from the freezer. Open the package and place on serving tray to beginning thawing.
- In a bowl combine the lemon pie filling and the sour cream. Mix until completely smooth and uniform color.
- Use a tablespoon size spoon and get a scoop of the lemon sour cream filling. With another spoon push it into one of the fillo shells. Repeat until the 30 shells are filled.
- I used frozen raspberries for my tarts. I placed one frozen raspberry on top of each lemon sour cream filled tart.
- Let the tarts sit about 15 minutes to thaw in room temperature or place in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
I hope you’ll have a chance to check out these Lemon Sour Cream Tarts during the warmer months.
Other Lemon Desserts:
- Lemon Cake Mix Donuts
- Grandma’s Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe
- Lemon Sponge Cake with Strawberry Syrup
- Mason Jar Strawberry Lemon Angel Food Trifle