Grandma’s Lemon Sour Cream Tarts
These Lemon Sour Cream Tarts are one of my Grandma’s recipes and they do not disappoint. They are the perfect bite-sized dessert during the warmer months. Little phyllo dough tarts filled with a creamy lemon filling. You can leave them plain or top with your favorite fruit, I went with raspberries this time, but strawberries would be awesome too.
I have a thing for tiny treats, I just think they are so cute, plus you can eat a bunch of them. I’m also a lemon dessert lover. There’s just something about lemon and warm weather that I adore. And lemon with any berry is just so good!
Lemon Sour Cream Tart
Grandma's Lemon Sour Cream Tarts are bite-sized phyllo tarts filled with a creamy lemon sour cream and can be topped with our favorite berries.Print Recipe
- 2 packages mini fillo shells mine had 15 in each package
- 1 can lemon pie filling about 15 ounces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- raspberries (fresh or frozen) Optional (or other berries such as blueberries or strawberries would be great)
- Remove the mini fillo shells from the freezer. Open the package and place on serving tray to beginning thawing.
- In a bowl combine the lemon pie filling and the sour cream. Mix until completely smooth and uniform color.
- Use a tablespoon size spoon and get a scoop of the lemon sour cream filling. With another spoon push it into one of the fillo shells. Repeat until the 30 shells are filled.
- I used frozen raspberries for my tarts. I placed one frozen raspberry on top of each lemon sour cream filled tart.
- Let the tarts sit about 15 minutes to thaw in room temperature or place in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
These mini tarts are perfect for bridal and baby showers or any party situation. They are great during the warmer spring and summer months.
Servings: 30 mini tarts
I hope you’ll have a chance to check out these Lemon Sour Cream Tarts during the warmer months.
Other Lemon Desserts:
- Lemon Cake Mix Donuts
- Grandma’s Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe
- Lemon Sponge Cake with Strawberry Syrup
- Mason Jar Strawberry Lemon Angel Food Trifle
These look as adorable as I bet they taste! Such a cute little treat!