Mango Smoothie Recipe
We love smoothies and this Mango Smoothie is like drinking a cup of tropical paradise. I love the combo of mango with strawberries, so I add a few strawberries to my smoothie.
I love starting my day with a smoothie! Here are some of my favorite smoothies.
Favorite Smoothie Recipes
These take just minutes to make and I find when I start my day with a healthy choice it’s easier to keep making them.
How to Make a Mango Smoothie
Add your ingredients to your blender.
Tropical Mango Smoothie with mangos and strawberriesPrint Recipe
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3-4 frozen strawberries
- Add your ingredients to the blender.
- Pulse 5-10 times to allow the frozen fruit to break up.
- Blend for 10 seconds until smooth.
Servings: 16 ounces
Blend until your desired consistency.
It’s refreshing… delicious… filling… and for a moment you get a tropical escape.