I’ve got a delicious Spiced Zucchini Bread made with Greek Yogurt recipe to share with you! One of the guys my husband plays softball with handed me a bag of zucchini, so I thought I’d play around with some recipes. My mom let us create our own recipes all the time when I was a kid during the summer. It gave me great freedom in my cooking/baking as an adult to try all the crazy ideas that pop into my head. So I thought I’d try making a spicier version and use Greek yogurt. Friends… this is a MUST try recipe… so good!!!Jump to Recipe
Spiced Zucchini Bread
I’ve made a few other recipes with Greek yogurt and they have turned out great, so why not!
This zucchini bread is loaded with flavor and so moist with the zucchini and Greek yogurt.
My family totaled it off!
Spiced Zucchini Bread with Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini absorb moisture with a paper towel
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- Mix together your eggs, yogurt, oil, sugar and zucchini till combined.
- Combine your dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Add your dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and mix till just combined.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan and bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes.
I hope you and your family enjoy my Spiced Zucchini Bread with Greek Yogurt too!
Other recipes using Greek yogurt
Thanks for stopping by!