These Smores Cake Brownies are simple to make using a cake mix. They are great for summer parties as you can make them ahead of time yet still enjoy that great smores flavor in a less messy, sticky form. S’mores just scream summer and who can resist chocolate brownies!
You could cut these up into bite-sized goodies and have s’more brownie bites, perfect for summer gatherings. You can serve this smores brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So many great options with these summery smore treats.
How to Make Smore Cake Brownies
You only need a few items to make these.
You start by combining your chocolate cake mix, melted butter, and eggs.
Then you press the batter into a greased pan for baking.
These Smores Brownies looks super simple right?
Smores Cake Brownies
- 1 box chocolate cake mix I used a Devil's Food
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup graham crackers broken into chunks (2-3 pieces)
- Preheat your oven to 350 and spray a 11x7 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump the chocolate cake mix into a bowl. Add the melted butter. Mix briefly.
- Add the 2 eggs and mix with a spoon until evenly combined.
- Add the mini marshmallows and graham cracker chunks. Gently mix until it's distributed.
- Put into your baking dish and use your fingers to press into the pan evenly. You can use a 9x13 pan if you prefer.
- Bake in a 11x7 pan for 30-35 minutes. If using a 9x13 pan, bake for 20-25 minutes.