These Chocolate Pudding Brownies are one of my Grandma’s recipes. I love making recipes from her recipe rolodex! This brownie recipe is made with chocolate pudding. It’s an easy brownie dessert recipe that will become a family favorite in your home too.
An instant jello pudding mix and ingredients you most likely have in your home is all you need to make these chocolate, chewy delights.
Chocolate Pudding Brownies
- 1 3.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine instant chocolate pudding mix, flour, and baking powder.
- Add sugar to melted butter. Mix and then add to pudding, flour mix. Combine.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and nuts (optional).
- Spread into a greased 8-inch square pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool in pan.