Easy Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino At Home
A pumpkin spice frappuccino is a creamy and delicious fall drink. Find out how to make one at home with this simple recipe.
The perfect cold fall drink with all those fall flavors. This drink is made in your blender with only a few ingredients with all those autumn tastes.
What You Need:
- chai mix
- pumpkin ice cream
- almond milk
- graham cracker (honey or cinnamon)
Put It Together
In your blender add the almond milk. If you prefer you can use whole milk or low-fat milk. And add the chai mix. You could use pumpkin pie spice instead, but I love the chai with the pumpkin.
Then add the pumpkin ice cream.
Finish with a crumbled graham cracker. I love the texture it adds to the drink.
Then blend your delicious fall drink! If you like you can finish with some whipped cream on top and a little shake of ground nutmeg or cinnamon. Making your own pumpkin frappuccinos is a great way to save some money and easily customize your drink as you like. One sip and you feel like fall has arrived.
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 2 tbsp instant chai mix
- 8 scoops pumpkin ice cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 piece graham cracker
- Add almond milk to the blender.
- Add the chai mix to the blender.
- Add the pumpkin ice cream to the blender.
- Add the graham cracker to the blender. You can break it into a few pieces so it fits easier.
- Blend together until smooth and creamy! Serve!