No Churn S’mores Ice Cream is the perfect summer treat!!! With our weather warming up I knew my kids would love this ice cream and it certainly did not disappoint. They’ve been asking for a bowlful every day after school… sign it’s a winner!
No Churn S’mores Ice Cream
Decadent chocolate ice cream loaded with chunks of graham crackers and mini marshmallows & it’s easy to make? Yep… that’s this ice cream!
I love when you can whip up a recipe in only a few minutes.
Delicious no churn S'more Ice Cream is loaded with graham cracker pieces, mini marshmallows and surrounded by chocolate ice cream.
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 graham crackers broken into big chunks
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder and salt.
- In a mixer, whip on high the heavy cream until you have stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the cream into the cocoa mixture until just combined.
- Place the mixture into a metal loaf pan and freeze for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours remove the ice cream and mix in the graham cracker chunks and mini marshmallows.
- Place back into the freezer for at least another 3 hours until it the ice cream reaches the desired firmness.