No Churn S’mores Ice Cream is the perfect summer treat!!! With our weather warming up I knew my kids would love this ice cream and it certainly did not disappoint. They asked for bowl each day until it was gone.
- sweetened condensed milk
- cocoa powder
- heavy cream
- mini marshmallows
- graham crackers
What is S’mores flavor?
Decadent chocolate ice cream loaded with flavorings from chunks of graham crackers and mini marshmallows & it’s easy to make? Yep… that’s this ice cream! No need for an ice cream maker.
I love when you can whip up a recipe in only a few minutes.
Making No Churn S’mores Ice Cream
In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and salt until you have an smooth consistency.
Pour the heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl and whisk (in a standing mixer or by hand) until it forms stiff peaks.
Then fold the whipped cream into the chocolate ice cream base mixture you made. Fold until the color is even in the cream mixture.
Pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for 2 hours.
After 2 hours you will remove the pan and stir in the mini marshmallows and graham crackers chunks. Place back into the freezer for at least 3 more hours before enjoying.
No Churn S’mores Ice Cream
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 graham crackers broken into big chunks
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder and salt.
- In a mixer, whip on high the heavy cream until you have stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the cream into the cocoa mixture until just combined.
- Place the mixture into a metal loaf pan and freeze for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours remove the ice cream and mix in the graham cracker chunks and mini marshmallows.
- Place back into the freezer for at least another 3 hours until it the ice cream reaches the desired firmness.