Happy Friday Friends! I’ve got a great breakfast recipe for you guys… just in time for the weekend! This recipe is super easy and tastes like a cinnamon roll. I made it earlier this week for dinner. Does your family love breakfast for dinner like mine? This sweet and creamy cinnamon French toast is a treat your family will love.
I love Coffee-mate creamer. One of my favorite treats during the winter months is hot chocolate with their French Vanilla creamer… so when I heard that Coffee-mate was coming out with a new Extra Sweet and Creamy creamer I couldn’t wait to try it.
Well it definitely lived up to it’s name… it was creamy and sweet and I knew it would be a perfect addition to my Cinnamon French Toast.
I use cinnamon bread to make French Toast some times and when using the Extra Sweet and Creamy creamer it made it taste like a cinnamon roll… delicious!
Smothered with butter and powdered sugar is how I love it. Paired with some hashed browns and bacon and you’ve got a special breakfast treat.
Sweet and Creamy Cinnamon French Toast
- 12 slices cinnamon bread
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup Coffee-mate Extra Sweet and Creamy
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon butter to melt in pan
- Combine the 5 eggs, creamer and cinnamon in a pie plate.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Dip the cinnamon bread into the egg/creamer mixture. Flip and dip the other side in the mixture as well.
- Cook the dipped cinnamon bread in the buttered skillet over medium heat for about 2 minutes per side or until cooked and slightly browned.
Another way to find great recipes is by following Coffee-mate on Twitter… they also have giveaways too! Coffee-mate has creamers in a variety of sweetness from their Original, to Italian Sweet Cream, and of course the Extra Sweet & Creamy.
Well friends… I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you get to enjoy a nice breakfast with family and/or friends!
Thanks for stopping by!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.