Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Who loves Carrot Cake Cupcakes? When I start longing for warmer weather is usually when I start to crave carrot cake. This is an easy carrot cake cupcake recipe that’s perfect for Springtime, Easter and any time you want some of that delicious cake.
- granulated sugar
- baking soda
- all purpose flour
- ground cinnamon
- grated carrots
- homemade cream cheese frosting or canned
How to Make Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Anyone else feel like you’re eating a little healthier when you choose carrot cake?
Anytime you can get some veggies in your cake is a win! Carrot cake seems to be a popular option for Spring events and weddings, but it seems to be forgotten the rest of the year. Fresh carrots add a great fresh pop of flavor.
Affiliate links are provided for your convenience.
Hopefully we can change that, right! Now let’s check out this simple carrot cake cupcake recipe.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes Add-Ons
These delicious ingredients can be added to the cupcakes if you prefer…
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- cupcake pan
- box grater for the carrots
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Vegetable Oil or Canola Oil
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups Grated Carrots
- 1 can of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your cupcake pan or fill the cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl start with your wet ingredients, mix your sugar and oil.
- Add in eggs and stir. Then it's time for your dry ingredients: baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and flour.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in grated carrots. Blend into batter well.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack before frosting.
- Frost your cupcakes. If you want to make homemade cream cheese frosting I have a link below, you just need cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and a splash of vanilla if you want.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you love carrot cake you’ll want to check out these other recipes:
Mini Carrot Cakes with Cream Cheese Icing
Carrot Spice Cake with Greek Yogurt
Hello Maryann, what a unique cupcake reciepe you have shared. These carrot cake cupcakes looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing the reciepe of these cupckaes, now I will try this receipe at my home for making easter enjoyable. Keep posting!
it is really valuable. thanks a lot
This dip looks dangerously addictive…can’t wait to try it!
The cake looks really good i never make carrot cake before but i think i will give it a try n see what happen next ok thanks!