Who loves cupcakes? How about Carrot Cake Cupcakes? When I start longing for warmer weather is usually when I start to crave carrot cake. This is an easy carrot cake cupcake recipe that’s perfect for Springtime, Easter and any time you want some of that delicious cake.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Anyone else feel like you’re eating a little healthier when you choose carrot cake?
Anytime you can get some veggies in your cake is a win! Carrot cake seems to be a popular option for Spring events and weddings, but it seems to be forgotten the rest of the year.
Hopefully we can change that, right! Now let’s check out this simple carrot cake cupcake recipe.
Carrot Cake CupcakesPrint Recipe
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Oil
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups Grated Carrots
- 1 can of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your cupcake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your sugar and oil.
- Add in eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and flour.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in grated carrots. Blend into batter well.
- Fill cupcake tins 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Icing your cupcakes.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you love carrot cake you’ll want to check out these other recipes: