Apple Pancake Recipe in Mini Bundt Pans
This Apple Pancake Recipe in Mini Bundt Pans are the perfect fall breakfast or brunch treat. It’s a delicious apple pancake recipe with a light cinnamon flavor that is extra fun in a bundt pan. You can make these apple pancakes in advance, which is a super timesaver. Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread and High Protein Low Carb Breakfast Casserole would be the perfect additions for brunch.
Apple Pancake Recipe
I love breakfast food. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, hashbrowns… bring them on. We regularly have breakfast for dinner, in fact, almost weekly. So when I digging about in my pans a couple weeks ago I came across my mini bundt pans and had the idea of trying out my apple pancake recipe in the bundt pans.
The fun of trying recipes is that’s it’s a mystery… will it work? Will it be a major flop or will I create something that’s a hit?
Thankfully this apple pancake recipe was a hit!
Apple Pancakes in a Mini Bundt Pan
- 2 apples peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 and spray your mini bundt pans with non-stick spray.
- Combine your flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the eggs and buttermilk. Slowly whisk in the melted butter. Add the sugar and cinnamon and stir until combined.
- Add the liquids to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add the chopped apples to the batter. Gently fold into the batter.
- Evenly distribute the batter to the 6 mini bundt pans. You should fill your pans about 3/4 full. If your pans are smaller, adjust accordingly (you will need to have less baking time too).
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes until the top is golden and it's firm to the touch on top.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes. Run a butter knife around the outside edge of the bundt pan and then turn over to remover the apple pancakes.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar and / or warm syrup.
If you need a mini bundt pans here are some really cute ones (affiliate links for your convenience)
This recipe is wrong. I made this, and gave a suoer watery batter w apples. Filles 12 mini bundts w this and have a whole bowl left! 3 cups flour and 2 1/2 cups buttermilk???? Somethings wrong. Now i have to figure out how to fix this
These look delicious. Super for apple season
Enjoy your day