Hi Friends! Happy Friday to you! Today I’ve got a super yummy recipe to share with you guys… Apple Poppers! Last year my Pumpkin Poppers were a HUGE hit so I thought I’d come up with a new version this year.
These are just as delicious and super easy to make too… like mini apple doughnuts made in a mini muffin tin.
Such a yummy fall treat! My kiddos have been enjoying them all week….. I had to ration them.. they only got 2 a day. Seriously, if you don’t, they’ll be gone in less than an hour.
My apple poppers are perfectly arranged on these gorgeous amber salad plates. I love the colors in the Avani floral napkin ~ all the warmth of fall without screaming “fall.” Of course you need some coffee, tea or hot chocolate with this yummy treat. I prefer hot cocoa in my cranberry latte mug. I was able to find some mini pumpkins and gourds at a local grocery store here in So. Cal. Let me tell you that’s a feat. I usually can’t find any till October. I piled up all those pretty pumpkins in the Charlotte lined wired basket, I just removed the liner. I found this beautifully textured Woven Fiber table runner and the rest of the tablesetting at World Market. Lots of gorgeous goodies for your fall table there!
And of course you want the Apple Popper Recipe….
Bite sized apple treats that are rolled in cinnamon sugar.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 and spray your mini muffin pan(s).
- Combine all the dry ingredients in one bowl and whisk till combined.
- In another bowl mix together the oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, apple pie filling and milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix till it's just combined (you don't want to over mix)
- Fill your mini muffin tins till almost full. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- While they're baking, melt your butter and in a small bowl combine your sugar and cinnamon.
- Let the poppers cool for a few minutes before rolling them around in the melted butter and then plunging them into their cinnamon sugar bath.
Friends there is a lot more Autumn Inspiration. I’m one of 15 bloggers sharing their Autumn goodies with you.
In case you missed it yesterday Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia shared her rustic autumn mantel…
Earlier this week Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage shared her Fall Fireplace Mantel.
And in the next two weeks we have. these awesome ladies sharing:
Tuesday, Sept. 17th Vanessa @ https://www.atthepicketfence.com
Wednesday, Sept. 18th Heather @ https://www.settingforfour.com
Thursday, Sept. 19th Mary Beth @ https://cupcakesandcrinoline.com
Friday, Sept. 20th Becca @https://www.adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com
Monday, Sept. 23rd Kristen @ https://www.ellaclaireinspired.com
Tuesday, Sept. 24th Angelina @ https://jojoandeloise.com
Wednesday, Sept. 25th Courtney @https://www.frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com
Thursday, Sept. 26th Debbie @ https://debbie-debbiedoos.com
Friday, Sept. 27th Kim @ https://sandandsisal.com
And then it’s your turn! On Monday, September 30th we’ll have having an Autumn Linky Party for you to share your fall goodies plus a HUGE giveaway!
Lots of exciting stuff! Thanks for stopping by friends & have a wonderful weekend!
World Market provided some of my supplies shared on this post, but as always the opinions are 100% mine.