Oh this Apple Cinnamon Bread! I whipped up a loaf this week for the kiddos since they started back to school this past week. When it’s 100 degrees out it really doesn’t feel like you should be going back to school, so we needed a little fall in our home… like this delicious bread!
Apple Cinnamon Bread
You’re home smells amazing when you are baking this bread! I think that’s one of my favorite parts of fall baking is the amazing way your home smells and the kids loved coming home to the scent of apples and cinnamon.
Oh and it’s super easy too and so moist… it’s perfect for breakfast, snack, dessert or anytime!
Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 can apple pie filling
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cream your butter and sugars in a bowl with a mixer. Cream until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Add your egg, mix until combined.
- Add the vanilla and apple pie filling. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the creamed butter mixture until combined.
- Pour the bread batter into your sprayed loaf pan and back for 50-60 minutes.
I finished my loaf off with a simple icing… just 1/4 cup of confectioner sugar and 1 teaspoon of water.
I hope you and your family have a chance to enjoy this seasonal apple cinnamon bread during this fall season!
And if you love this autumn treat you’ll want to check these recipes out…