I thought I’d share with you guys this High Protein Low Carb Breakfast Casserole recipe that my husband created. This breakfast casserole is packed with 37 grams of protein per serving and it’s great to make at the beginning of the week and you can easily warm up a piece each day for breakfast.
High Protein Low Carb Breakfast
It’s packed with eggs, turkey bacon and sausage patties. He also swaps out the turkey bacon for ham too. So you can totally customize this breakfast casserole with proteins you love and/or veggies too.
We all have busy schedules, and the mornings are also go-go-go, so having a high protein breakfast prepared for your week is a huge game-changer.
High Protein Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- 24 eggs
- 1/2 lb turkey bacon He also makes it with ham instead. Fill the bottom of the pan with bite sized chunks
- 6 sausage patties frozen, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease the bottom and sides of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cut 1/2 pound (up to 1 full pound if you want more) of turkey bacon into bite sized pieces and fill the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Crack 24 eggs in a separate bowl and beat with a whisk. Pour on top of your turkey pieces.
- Add 6 sausage patties on top of your eggs. They will float on top. He spaces them out so the casserole can easily be cut into 6 servings.
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes.
- He cuts his into 6 servings and just re-warms them in the microwave each morning. He loves adding hot sauce to his.
Hope you guys love it too!
More Great Breakfast Recipes
- Sausage Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches
- Ultimate Meat Lovers Egg Muffins
- Easy 2 Minute Blueberry Pancakes In A Jar