I’ve got a sweet, easy and oh-so-cute for entertaining treat for you guys today… Mini Chocolate Cream Pies! Don’t you love mini food – there’s just something about it… maybe it’s the thought that I can eat a bunch!
Mini Chocolate Cream Pies
These mini pies are so light in texture that they are great in the summer too. I love how it’s a light chocolate – like a light mousse!
- 2 boxes of Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 box of Instant Chocolate Pudding small size
- 1 3/4 cups Milk or whatever amount your box of pudding calls for
- 1 tub of Whipped Topping
- Bake the puff pastry shells as directed on the package.
- While the shells are baking, prepare the chocolate pudding with the pie directions on the box. Chill the pudding in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Once pudding has chilled add 1 cup of whipped topping to the pudding and mix till combined.
- Scoop pie mixture into cooled puff pastry shells.
- Add a scoop of whipped topping to the top of each pie just before serving.
They pair perfectly with a cup of coffee.
I hope you guys have a sweet weekend!
You might also want to check out: