This crockpot pumpkin spice dump cake is so simple to make and such a warm, comforting fall treat to enjoy!
This cake is super moist… almost like a bread pudding.
It’s full of pumpkin flavor and perfect for fall.
It’s delicious with some vanilla bean ice cream or whip cream.
Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake Recipe
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 box spiced cake mix
- 4 graham crackers crushed
- Melt your butter. Add canned pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs and brown sugar. Mix till combined.
- Spray inside of the crockpot with oil. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the pumpkin mixture and then the graham crackers on top.
- Cook in crockpot for 2 1/2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.
I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake too!