Happy Sunday Friends!!! Fall is all about Pumpkin and today I’ve got an easy Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe that is made in the crockpot.
Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
This cake is super moist… almost like a bread pudding.
It’s full of pumpkin flavor and perfect for fall.
It’s delicious with some vanilla bean ice cream or whip cream.
Easy to make, this Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake is really that simple, just dump in the ingredients and let the crockpot do it's thing.
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 box spiced cake mix
- 4 graham crackers crushed
- Melt your butter. Add canned pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs and brown sugar. Mix till combined.
- Spray inside of the crockpot with oil. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the pumpkin mixture and then the graham crackers on top.
- Cook in crockpot for 2 1/2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.
I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake too!
Have a great rest of your weekend…