It’s apple season so why not mix it up a bit and make some delicious Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips!
Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips
This are the perfect fall treat! They are great for kid’s lunches too.
A great fall snack! Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips are dried apples with great pumpkin spice flavor.
- 4 medium Gala apples thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice your apples thin.
- Lay apple slices in a single layer on lined baking sheets.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 2 hours.
- Remove the pans from the oven.
- Remove the apples from the parchment paper and set on a separate pan.
- The apples will crisp up even more as they cool.
Your home will smell amazing too! Can you smell them through your screen? I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Other apple recipes: