This Pumpkin Pie Milkshake is perfect for fall! This one is made with almond milk and it’s delicious! You could use regular milk or oat milk too. I love the flavor this shake has! It definitely gives you all those fall feels.
This seriously tastes like liquid slice of pumpkin pie… amazing! I knew my family would love it as soon as I tried it!
Pumpkin Milkshake Ingredients
- pumpkin ice cream (or pumpkin spice ice cream)
- vanilla almond milk
- 1 graham cracker broken into big pieces.
- whip cream
Pumpkin Milkshake Recipe
This will make 1 large serving or 2 smaller servings.
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 3 scoops pumpkin ice cream heaping scoops
- vanilla almond milk you can use whole milk instead or your other favorite non-dairy milk option
- 1 graham cracker
- whipped cream or whipped topping
- Add three heaping scoops of pumpkin ice cream to the blender.
- Pour the almond milk until just under the top of the ice cream. You can add more or less depending on how thick you like your milkshake.
- Break the graham cracker into chunks and add it to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients on low for 10-20 seconds.
- Pour into two 8 ounce glasses and finish with a dollop of whip cream and a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.
It’s seriously like drinking a little bit of Thanksgiving!
So I served up the Pumpkin Pie Milkshake to my family and they LOVED them… who wouldn’t!! I hope you love it too – and get creative!
- drizzle of caramel on top
- nutmeg and/or cloves add to the blender or sprinkled on top
- maple syrup in the blender