This Pumpkin Spice Bread is one of our favorite fall recipes to make!!! It’s packed with delicious pumpkin, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon and it’s so moist and full of the flavors of the season. As soon as school starts in the fall my kids are asking for me to baking this bread. You’ll want to try my Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread for a great fall treat.
Pumpkin Spice Bread
I think it will become a family favorite in your home too.
Pumpkin Spice Bread Recipe
- 2 cups canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon clloves
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In your mixer, combine the pumpkin, sugar, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Beat until well mixed.
- Measure the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and ground cloves into separate bowl, then stir until combined. Slowly pour the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, beating until smooth.
- Grease two 9- by 5-inch loaf pans & evenly pour your batter in.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack. We normally just eat this plain, but it’s also great with butter or cream cheese.
If you love pumpkin recipes you’ll want to check these out too…