Happy Sunday Friends! We’re only 2 weeks from Father’s Day and since most men love a good steak, I’ve got a recipe for all those steak lovers. I adore a good steak and love it even more with some flavorful butter. This is an amazing and super easy steak recipe. So here’s my Grilled Steak with Garlic Chive Butter….
My favorite cut of steak is rib eye. You can use your favorite cut of steak for this recipe.
I started by making my Garlic Chive Butter. It’s SO simple! You do need to make it a few hours in advance, so it has time to chill.
I like to grill my steaks on medium high and for these 3/4” thick steaks I cooked them for about 4 minutes on each side.
Once they were finished grilling and had rested I slathered them up with some of that delicious garlic chive butter.
Here’s this delicious Grilled Steak with Garlic Chive Butter Recipes…
For steak lover this Garlic Chive Butter is the perfect compliment to that juicy steak.
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chives chopped
- you favorite cut of Steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cream your softened butter, minced garlic and chopped chives into your mixer and cream for about 20-30 seconds until combined.
- Place your garlic chive butter in the center of a sheet of wax paper and roll till it forms a tube. Twist the ends off and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Placed your steaks seasoned with salt and pepper on a heated grilled. Cook 3-5 minutes per side.
- Once cooked to your preference, remove and place on a plate. Cover with foil and allow the steaks to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice your garlic chive butter into 1/4" slices and serve on steaks.
If you’re a steak lover you will love this recipe too!