These Andes Mint Bar Cookies are one of my favorite combos – mint and chocolate! And they are SUPER easy to make using a cake mix!
Easy Andes Mint Cake Mix Cookies
You only need 4 ingredients to make this easy treat!
Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Andes Mint Baking Chips, Eggs, and Melted Butter – that’s all you need!
(affiliate links for your convenience)
Add the devil’s food cake mix to a bowl.
Add the eggs.
Mix until combined.
Time to add those delicious Andes Mint Baking Chips.
Mix it together. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and press the batter into the pan.
Bake and Enjoy!!!
They are so good!
Andes Mint Cookie Bars
- 1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag Andes Mint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add your cake mix and melted butter. Mix a little.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the Andes Mints and stir to combine.
- Press the batter into the sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
I hope you get a chance to try this family favorite Andes Mint Cookie Bar!