I’m so excited to be sharing some holiday treats, and these Christmas M&M Peanut Butter Bar Cookies are definitely a favorite! I’m a HUGE chocolate and peanut butter fan, so these easy to make cookie bars fit the bill. I’m also hosting a fun cookie week this week, so make sure to check back each day to see the lastest cookie recipes from some of my blogging friends. Who else is ready to start baking?
This bar cookie is loaded with peanut butter flavor! It’s gooey and yummy and the holiday M&M’s just make it so festive for Christmas!
Who wouldn’t want one of these Christmas M&M Peanut Butter Bar Cookies? Great for parties, neighbor gifts, or just for your family to enjoy.
Christmas M&M Peanut Butter Bar Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 bag Holiday M&M's 10 ounce
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until creamy and well mixed, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and blend till combined.
- Add the baking powder and salt and mix till combined. Then add flour and mix till just combined.
- Add the bag of Holiday M&M's and mix on slow till evenly dispersed.
- Put your cookie batter into a 9x13 buttered dish and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, until the center is set and the edges are lightly browned.
I love bar cookies because I don’t have to stand around and take cookies out of the oven every 12 minutes!
Other Bar Cookies:
Now make sure to check out all the rest of the awesome cookie recipes below. Stop back each day and the links will be live for that day.
Easy Spritz Cookies (not pictured)