This No Churn Chocolate Mint Cookie Ice Cream is the perfect treat to enjoy on a hot day like we’re having. It’s easy no-churn ice cream, meaning it’s SUPER easy and quick to put together. And if you love chocolate and mint cookies then you’ll love this frozen dessert.
We’re obsessed with chocolate mint cookies! I love to keep them in the refrigerator and eat them cold, so good!!! So I figured, why not turn it into a delicious ice cream?
I love making no churn ice creams because they literally only take minutes to put together and then you just need to let them set up.
Chocolate Mint Cookie Ice Cream Ingredients
- sweetened condensed milk
- cocoa powder
- heavy cream
- mint cookies
See you only need a few ingredients too!
Making Mint Cookie Ice Cream
Making No Churn Ice Cream
- Add condensed milk to a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and salt.
- Mix together.
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. Add the whipped cream to the mixture.
- Fold together.
- Add crushed cookies to the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and then freeze it.
After a few hours you get to enjoy this delicious ice cream!
No Churn Chocolate Mint Cookie Ice Cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 10-12 mint cookies crushed
- Add your sweetened condensed milk to a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and salt to the condensed milk.
- Mix the condensed milk, cocoa powder, and salt until combined well.
- In a mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to the mixture.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
- Add about 2/3 of the crushed mint cookies to the mixture and fold together.
- Add the mixture to a loaf pan and freeze for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, press the remaining crushed cookies to the top of the ice cream. Return to the freezer for 3 more hours.
This chocolate mint cookie ice cream is sure to be a favorite in your family if you love mint cookies like we do!