These Oatmeal Cups with Yogurt and Fruit are so perfect for the upcoming brunch season. They are perfect for Mother’s Day, baby showers, wedding showers, or any party. Who doesn’t love yogurt with oatmeal cups topped with some delicious fresh berries?Jump to Recipe
This is an easy recipe that’s healthy for you too! There’s no sugar added and it even has chia seeds in it!
You won’t believe how easy these yogurt cups are to make.
These Oatmeal Cups are perfect for brunch or snacking. Fill them with yogurt and fruit or anything you want.
- 1 1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds can be left out
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the oats, applesauce, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Evenly disperse the mixture in 6 muffin tins.
- Use your fingers or a spoon to press the mixture into the sides and base of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.
- Let it cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes before using a butter knife to remove the oatmeal cups.
- Let the cups cool completely before filling with yogurt and fruits.
Aren’t they pretty? You could create a brunch bar setup with these varieties of yogurt and fresh fruit. People can make their own by filling yogurt in oatmeal cups and topping it with their favorite fruits. Wouldn’t that be fun at a shower or for Mother’s Day?
I hope you get a chance to try these homemade oatmeal cups soon!