I love peanut butter, and this Peanut Butter No-Churn Ice Cream is for the peanut butter lover! It’s a lovely peanut butter ice cream that’s layered with the best peanut butter candies and cookies. I decided to make this recipe as a nod to my Peanut Butter Lovers Milk Shake.Jump to Recipe
A lushious peanut butter ice cream with Reece’s Pieces, Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups, and Nutter Butters. The ultimate ice cream for the peanut butter lover!
I love peanut butter, so this ice cream is right up my alley! Family members who aren’t huge peanut butter fans loved it too though.
How to Make Peanut Butter Ice Cream
No churn ice cream is so easy to make! It takes about 10 minutes to make and then it’s just waiting while it freezes up.
No churn ice cream starts with sweeten condensed milk.
Then you add some peanut butter to the sweetened condensed milk.
Combine the Sweetened Condensed Milk and Peanut Butter until it’s creamy and evenly textured.
Then you’ll whip your heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
You’ll add the whipped cream to the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk and fold until mostly combined. You don’t need it completely even, some peanut butter streaks make it pretty!
Fluffy peanut butter goodness right there!
Then you’ll add the peanut butter candies and cookies and gently fold them in. Then you pour it into a loaf pan and freeze for at least 4-5 hours.
No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 Nutter Butter Cookies crumbled
- 6 ounces Reece's Pieces
- 2 Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Put the sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and add the peanut butter to it.
- Mix until it is combined well.
- Mix the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. Start on low and gradually move the mixer to medium-high speed. Takes about 3 minutes.
- Add the whipped cream to the peanut butter and fold together until almost combined. You want to see some peanut butter streaks running through.
- Time for the toppings, add 4 of the Nutter Butter Cookies, 1 Reece's Peanut Butter Cup, and 3/4 of the Reece's Pieces to the bowl. Fold them gently.
- Pour into a loaf pan and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
I hope you get a chance to try this Peanut Butter No-Churn Ice Cream soon!