Hot Cheesy Beef Dip
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Knorr®. The opinions and text are all mine.
This Hot Cheesy Beef Dip is perfect for the season of dips and I’ve got a delicious one for you to enjoy using Knorr ® Selects Beef Bouillon. This dip is loaded with beef and tons of cheese, making it the perfect party dip. This dip recipe is perfect for game days and is great as an appetizer, but is hearty enough to enjoy as a meal too.
This dip is hearty enough to be a meal and the rich depth you get with the Knorr Selects Beef Bouillon makes it so flavorful. I love using Knorr because it has no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no artificial preservatives, and no MSG… plus it has 30% fewer ingredients with more premium ingredients which gives it that great, rich beef flavor!
Cheesy Beef Dip Ingredients:
- ground beef (I like 80/20 blend)
- Knorr Selects Bouillon, Beef
- chili powder
- garlic salt
- pepper jack cheese
- processed block cheese – velveeta cheese
- diced tomatoes with green chilis
- jalapeño diced
How to Make this Cheesy Beef Dip
In a large skillet over medium heat, add your ground beef.
Time to add your seasonings. Start with Knorr Beef Selects Bouillon.
Add the rest of the seasonings: chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Stir and break up the ground beef. Continue to stir on occasion until the beef is no longer pink. If you have a lot of fat liquid you can drain some out with a spoon. I like to leave some in.
Sprinkle with the garlic salt.
Time to add all that glorious cheese!
Pepper Jack cheese adds great warmth to this dip. It gives it a little bit of heat, but not too much (I’m a spicy wimp).
Continue stirring until the cheese melts completely, then add the tomatoes with green chilis.
Mix until combined and serve hot! I like to finish with a sprinkling of a diced jalapeño. This Hot Cheesy Beef Dip is great with tortilla chips.
The Knorr Selects Beef Bouillon adds so much flavor.
I hope you get a chance to try this great dip soon. I like to make this on the stovetop, but then keep it warm in a crock pot / slow cooker. Then people can enjoy when they want throughout the game or party.
You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can reheat in the microwave in a safe container.
Other Options for Your Cheesy Dip
- Use spicy sausage instead of ground beef
- Use cheddar cheese instead of pepper jack if you don’t like the heat
Cheesy Beef Dip
- 1.5 lb ground beef I like 80/20 blend
- 2 tsp Knorr Selects Bouillon, Beef
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ lb pepper jack cheese
- ½ lb processed block cheese Velveeta
- 1 can drained, diced tomatoes with green chilis Rotel
- 1 jalapeño diced
- Add your ground beef to a skillet and begin to cook it over medium heat.
- Add the seasoning to the beef as it cooks.
- Stir and break up the beef as it cooks, until there is no pink left.
- Cut the cheese into chunks and add it to the cooked beef.
- Once the cheese is almost all melted, add the can of Rotel, drained.
- Mix until combined and the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
This looks so delicious! Perfect for holiday entertaining!
Oh, my, word! This looks so delicious and full of flavor. I have made cheesy dips before but adding the beef takes it to a whole nother level. My guys will really enjoy this.