Have you ever had a delicious peanut butter dip served at a party or event? It’s so simple to make and tastes great with apples and cookies. Check out this fun dip recipe.
This delicious dip only takes a few minutes to make and is great for parties and watching your favorite team.
- peanut butter (I prefer creamy peanut butter, but you can use crunchy peanut butter)
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- whipping cream
How To Make It
In your mixer bowl, add the peanut butter and the softened cream cheese.
Then add powdered sugar and whipping cream to the bowl.
Start the stand mixer on low and gradually increase the speed to medium. Let the mixture whip for 5 minutes until creamy and smooth.
You can serve this snack right away or place in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This dip keep it’s shape without needing to stir for up to 5 days.
This makes a great peanut butter apple dip, but I love it with cookies too. I served the dip with Oreos, shortbread cookies, and vanilla wafers.
What is good to dip in peanut butter dip?
- graham crackers
- apple slices
- chocolate chips (sprinkled on top)
- honey (drizzled on top)
- sliced bananas
- celery sticks
Peanut Butter Dip
- mixer stand mixer or hand mixer
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- You want to use a stand mixer or a hand mixer for this recipe. Start by adding the peanut butter to the mixing bowl.
- Then add the softened cream cheese.
- Finish with the powdered sugar and whipping cream.
- Start the mixer on low and gradually increase the speed to medium. Mix for 5 minutes until well combined, and creamy.
- Serve right away with fruits or cookies. You can also place in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve, up to 5 days.