Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping is a fabulous fall bread. It’s a spiced pumpkin bread with all those great fall flavors, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. Then it’s topped with a sweet streusel topping, it is so good! I can’t get enough pumpkin baked goods in the fall, and this is just one of our family’s favorites.
Imagine a brisk autumn morning with a cup of hot chocolate or hot coffee and a slice of this moist pumpkin bread with streusel topping. It’s hard to only have one slice!
Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping Recipe
This recipe is the same as my Spiced Pumpkin Streusel Muffins. This recipe will make 2 loaves of pumpkin bread or you can do halfsies like I enjoy, where I will make 1 loaf of bread and 12 muffins.
This pumpkin streusel bread has all the usual bread ingredients along with those great fall ones too.
- pumpkin pie filling
- baking soda
- baking powder
- brown sugar
Such comforting ingredients!
And the smell while this pumpkin bread is baking in your home is unbelievable!
Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping
- 2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 ½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¾ tsp ground cloves
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cloves
- ¼ cup butter cold, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350° Farhenheit. Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Put the pumpkin pie filling, sugar, water, and oil into a mixer bowl. Mix on low until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and ground cloves.
- While the mixer is on low, slowly add the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, add the flour, sugars, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cut-up butter. Use a pastry cutter or a fork to break up the cubes of butter and disperse within the sugar mixture.
- When it resembles wet sand with small clumps it's ready.
Assembling Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping
- Pour ½ of the pumpkin bread batter into each of the greased loaf pans.
- Take the streusel topping and sprinkle ½ onto the top of each bread batter.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center, comes out clean.
- Let the pumpkin bread cool for at least 30 minutes before removing from the loaf pans.
I hope you get a chance to try this Pumpkin Streusel Bread soon! It will become a fall favorite in your home too.