These Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are perfect for the upcoming holidays. They are moist, have a delicious cranberry tang and you can’t go wrong with white chocolate.
Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
This is the perfect recipe for the holiday season!
After gathering the ingredients for this great dessert it’s time to start baking!
Some of my favorite holiday flavors in this Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking bar chopped
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar use light or dark
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, oatmeal, cranberries, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder and set aside.
- In another bowl, using a handheld mixer, cream together the butter and sugars till fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Now mix in the flour mix gradually and finally fold in the chocolate pieces.
- Scoop out 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the prepped cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or till the edges start turning golden brown. Let the cookies cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Store leftovers in a airtight container for up to 4 days.
I hope you’ll get a chance to try these Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal cookies!