Quick And Easy Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Lightly coated in olive oil, fresh garlic, and some seasonings, these garlic roasted potatoes are delicious. Just toss the ingredients together and roast them until golden brown and crisp in the oven.
Who else loves potato recipes! This perfect side dish uses baby potatoes in red and gold and it only takes a few minutes to prep. It is delicious with great flavor and makes a great side dish.
What You Will Need
- baby red potatoes
- baby gold potatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How To Make It
Start by washing the potatoes and slicing them in half. Place the potatoes on a cookie sheet and drizzle them with olive oil.
Toss the potatoes in the olive oil and then spread them out into a single layer.
Then add a chopped onion and minced garlic. Now if you want you could switch it up with different herbs. Rosemary and thyme would be delicious in the fall. Or maybe do a parmesan garlic twist. You can be as creative as you like and customize these potatoes with what you are serving for your main dish and what spices you think will go best.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking and then toss everything again and spread it out into a thin layer.
Then you bake them until golden brown. These roasted garlic potatoes are so quick and easy they will soon be a regular side dish in your home too.
Easy Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- sheet pan
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 2 lbs small gold potatoes
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 5 tbsp garlic minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Wash and slice the red potatoes in half. Place on a baking sheet.
- Wash and slice the gold potatoes in half. Place on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes. Toss around with your hands until the potatoes are coated.
- Sprinkle the garlic and onions over the potatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper to your liking over the potatoes. Toss again with your hands to evenly disperse.
- Roast your potatoes in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
I hope you get to try this garlic roasted potatoes recipe soon!