These Garlic Parmesan Rolls are super easy to make, perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
Garlic Parmesan Rolls
We don’t have rolls often with dinner, but when we do it’s nice to fancy them up a little. Here’s my secret… these are frozen rolls! Yep, I stash a bag in my freezer… pull out what I need… add some glorious butter, cheese and Italian seasoning and your family will come running when they smell these baking.
Simple, weeknight side dish with these Garlic Parmesan Rolls
- 12 frozen rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl / ramekin. Microwave on 50% power for 15 seconds. Stir and add more time in 5 second increments as needed.
- Once it's melted, brush or spoon the melted butter mixture onto each roll.
- Bake as directed on your frozen rolls.
I hope you get a chance to check out this roll recipe soon.