I love easy one pan dinners. The ease of having everything together cooking at one time to provide a yummy meal for my family is much loved by this busy mom. This One Pan Chicken Dinner with Smashed Potatoes and Green Beans is delicious!!! It has a yummy butter garlic sauce and you finish it off with parmesan cheese… oh it’s good!
One Pan Chicken Dinner with Smashed Potatoes
My kids LOVE green beans… I mean I could make them every night and they’d be happy. Roasting veggies is great because I think it adds a bit of sweetness and these green beans are so good roasted. I love yukon gold potatoes… they are just so creamy, delicious. You could also use a small russet or red potato too, but I prefer using the Yukon gold potatoes with this dish.
You do need to boil the potatoes first, but then it’s piling everything onto a sheet pan and drizzling with the yummy sauce… I’m getting hungry!
Here’s the One Pan Chicken Dinner with Smashed Potatoes Recipe…
One Pan dinner are so easy & this one is a Chicken Dinner with Smashed Potatoes and Green Beans and everything is coated in a delicious butter, garlic sauce.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, if thick, pound or butterfly
- 4 yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons parsley chopped finely
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the cleaned yukon gold potatoes in a pot of water. Bring to a boil and let them boil for 20 minutes.
- While boiling the potatoes, clean and cut the ends of your green beans, prep your chicken.
- Add olive oil to sheet pan and coat the bottom of the pan with the oil. Add your chicken and green beans to the sheet pan. Once potatoes are finished boiling add them to the sheet pan too. With a potato masher - gently press down on each potato to smash.
- Prep your sauce. Melt butter and add the garlic and parsley to the melted butter.
- Drizzle the sauce over the chicken, potatoes and green beans.
- Place sheet pan in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan and add the parmesan cheese. Put back in oven for 5 more minutes.
Adding that parmesan cheese at the end is just so satisfying.
The dish smells amazing with that garlic, butter and parmesan combo.
I hope your family loves this recipe as much as mine does!
This one-pan chicken dinner would be great paired with these recipes: