Do you love Muddy Buddies? They are a great treat and so many options you can make on your own. Today I’ve got a fun one… Birthday Cake Muddy Buddies. A great snack addition to serve at a party or to enjoy anytime.
Birthday Cake Muddy Buddies
If you or your kiddos love sprinkles cake you’ll love this! It’s like little bitty bites of cake… yum!
Perfect birthday treat with these Birthday Cake Muddy Buddies
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup white chocolate (I used melting disc but white chocolate chips would work too)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup funfetti/sprinkle cake mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Pour your chex into a large bowl.
- Melt your white chocolate. I melted for 1 minute on 50% power, stirred then for another 30 seconds on 50% power.
- Add cream cheese and milk to melted chocolate.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to the chex. The melted chocolate will be a frosting-like consistency.
- Add the cake mix and powdered sugar to a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Add melted chocolate coated chex mixture to the cake mix/powdered sugar baggie. Shake well until coated.
- Add additional sprinkles to the top of each serving.
I hope you’ll try it!
Have a wonderful week friends….