This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mission®. All opinions are entirely my own. Carnitas Nachos are a family favorite here. The foundation of these delicious nachos are the key! Mission Organics® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are made with simple ingredients and bold corn flavor, just what you want for your nachos.
I’m fortunate to have a local, weekly farmer’s market in our city. It’s a great place to find fresh, organic fruits and veggies for my family. I love wandering the stands to see what each week brings, and as the seasons change how the fruits and veggies change. So I picked up some tomatoes and cilantro while there.
Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are USDA organic certified, are non-GMO project verified, certified gluten-free, and made with sea salt. They contain no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. I love the deep blue color too. It’s so beautiful with this Pulled Pork Carnitas Nachos recipe.
Carnitas Nachos Ingredients:
- Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork (here’s my recipe)
- Favorite Mexican Cheese
- Can of Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- Roma Tomatoes (diced into bite sized pieces)
- Cilantro (roughly chopped)
Carnitas Nachos Directions:
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange your Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips in an even layer on a cookie sheet that has an edge to it.
- Step 2: Generously sprinkle your favorite Mexican cheese all over the Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Step 3: Add your cooked pulled pork to the top of the Mexican cheese.
- Step 4: Add your drained and rinsed black beans on top of the chips, cheese and pulled pork.
- Step 5: Bake in your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is nicely melted and the tips of the pulled pork are starting to brown.
- Step 6: Add your diced tomatoes and chopped cilantro to the top of the delicious, hot nachos.
Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips hold up perfectly to the weight of these loaded nachos with cheese, pulled pork and all the fixings.
Serve this up the next time your family and friends are gathered to watch your favorite team and they’ll be cheering for you! As a mom I love knowing that the Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips is everything I want in a tortilla chip. One of my daughters does better with gluten-free, so I’m thrilled that they are certified gluten-free. You can find them in the chips aisle (available nationally).
I hope you get a chance to try them soon. You can learn more about Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips along with where you can purchase them plus lots of great recipe ideas here.