Valentine Cookie Dip Recipe
Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away. Celebrate the day of love by whipping up a batch of this cookie dip. It’s quick and easy. Make it in advance and keep it chilled until the party starts. This cookie dip is so fluffy and delicious.
Ingredients Need To Make It:
Affiliate links are provided for your convenience.
- heavy whipping cream
- cream cheese
- vanilla coffee creamer or vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- Valentine sprinkles
Preparing The Cookie Dip Recipe
Pull your cream cheese out of the refrigerator about an hour befoe you’re ready to start to bring it to room temperature. Once the cream cheese has softened, pour the heavy whipping cream into the mixer bowl and whip it with either a hand mixer or stand mixer, starting on low and gradually getting up to medium-heat until stiff peaks have formed.
After you have stiff peaks, add the softened cream cheese and mix until the cream cheese is combined.
Then add the powdered sugar. Mix on low until the powdered sugar is mixed in thoroughly.
Doesn’t that cookie dip look amazing and fluffy! Scoop the mixture into a large bowl and then sprinkled with Valentine sprinkles. You could use this recipe an time of year and just change up the sprinkles. You could use mini chocolate chips instead if you like.
Serve with a variety of cookies. I went with wafers, thin Oreos, and shortbread cookies. My personal favorite with the cookie dip is the softbread cookies, my of my!
Cookie and Snack Dip Ideas
- graham crackers
- pretzels (rods would work great)
- vanilla wafers (nilla wafers)
You can cover the dip with plastic wrap or place in an airtight container for up to 5 days (and the dessert dip still holds it shape and tastes amazing).
Cookie Dip Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅛ cup French vanilla creamer coffee creamer
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- sprinkles or whatever toppings you want to add
- Pour your heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl and starting on low begin mixing, slowly increasing the speed to medium heat. Mix until the cream has formed stiff peaks (about 3-5 minutes)
- Then add the softened cream cheese. Mix until combined on a low speed.
- Add the French vanilla cream, mix again.
- Add the powdered sugar, continuing mixing on low until combined.
- Finish with sprinkles.
- Serve immediately or cover and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.