Happy Weekend Friends! One of my kiddos favorite treats during the summer is frozen hot chocolate. With the hot summers we get it’s a wonderful refreshing treat. Here’s in Southern California we don’t have the coldest winters, so having a cool, refreshing treat is perfect! This week I made up some Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate
It has a great peppermint flavor and of course that great hot chocolate taste.
Here’s this fun, festive recipe…
Great treat to make with those leftover candy canes! This Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate is SO good!
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate mix powder
- milk just enough to cover ice in the blender
- 1 candy cane crushed
- whip cream optional
- Put your 1 cup of ice cubes and hot chocolate mix in the blender.
- Pour just enough milk to cover the ice cubes into the blender.
- Add 3/4 of one crushed candy cane into the blender.
- Pulse on ice crush for 10-15 seconds. Then blend on high about 10 seconds. If it's too thick you can add more milk.
- Pour into serving cups and garnish with whipped cream and the remaining crushed candy cane.
Thanks for stopping by friends!