Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate is a fun take on of our favorite summer treats. If you’ve never tried frozen hot chocolate you’re missing out. Adding candy canes makes this the perfect holiday drink.
It has a great peppermint flavor and of course, that great hot chocolate tastes too. Best of all it only takes a couple of minutes to make!
How to make Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate
Add your ice to the blender.
Add the hot chocolate mix on top of the ice.
Pour the milk on top.
Sprinkle 3/4 of a crushed candy cane on top.
Blend until smooth. If too thick add a little more milk.
Pour into your two serving cups, add a little whipped topping and finish with a sprinkle of the rest of your crushed candy cane.
Great treat to make with those leftover candy canes! This Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate is SO good!
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate mix powder
- milk just enough to cover ice in the blender
- 1 candy cane crushed
- whip cream optional
- Put your 1 cup of ice cubes and hot chocolate mix in the blender.
- Pour just enough milk to cover the ice cubes into the blender.
- Add 3/4 of one crushed candy cane into the blender.
- Pulse on ice crush for 10-15 seconds. Then blend on high about 10 seconds. If it's too thick you can add more milk.
- Pour into serving cups and garnish with whipped cream and the remaining crushed candy cane.
Other Peppermint Desserts: