I LOVE pizza… like adore it… could eat it every day kinda love! These Hawaiian Pizza Bites are easy to make and they are delicious… perfect for any party or get together.
Now I’m making Hawaiian pizza, but you can of course make your pizzas with your favorite pizza toppings. I’m joining some other amazing bloggers as we share some great party recipes, so make sure to scroll down to check out the rest of the amazing appetizers being shared.
Prepare The Dough
These mini pizzas are made in a cupcake / muffin pan. So you need to prepare the pan by spraying the muffin cups generously with nonstick spray.
The pizza dough for this recipe is refrigerated can biscuits. Then you will open your can of biscuits and flatten them out a bit before placing them inside the muffin tins.
Now this part is a time to get the kids involved. You can lay out your toppings and let easy person make a few of these pizzas.
This recipes is super easy and you can modify to make as many as you need plus you can easily change up the toppings to create a variety of pizza bite options for your party goers.
- parmesan cheese
- canadian bacon
- red and green bell peppers
When you’ve got all your pizza bites ready, it’s time for baking. It takes about 15 minutes, until the pizza crust is a golden brown.
I finished mine off with a sprinkle of basil. Another option would be some Italian seasoning or to brush the crust area with garlic butter would be delicious.
Hawaiian Pizza Bites
- muffin tin
- 1 can of refrigerator biscuits
- pizza sauce to your liking I used about 1 cup of pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese to your liking I used about 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- diced ham to your liking
- chunks of pineapple to your liking
- basil if desired
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cupcake tin generously with cooking oil spray. Pop open your can of refrigerator biscuits and then flatten them out on a floured surface until they are about 3-4 inches in diameter.
- Place flatten biscuit dough in cupcake tins.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce in each biscuit lined tin.
- Add mozzarella cheese as desired. Then finish with ham and pineapple.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Finish with chopped fresh basil and enjoy!
It’s the perfect party food… you can’t go wrong with melted cheese!
One of my favorite appetizers… Hawaiian Pizza Bites! I hope you try them soon.
Now check out all the other great ideas below…