I LOVE pizza… like adore it… could eat it every day kinda love! These Hawaiian Pizza Bites are easy to make and they are delicious… perfect for any party or get together.
Hawaiian Pizza Bites
I’m sharing this delicious recipe as part of a fun Party Recipe blog hop that Kathy at Petticoat Junktion is organizing… love her! So make sure to scroll down to check out the rest of the amazing appetizers being shared today and check back tomorrow for delicious desserts!
This recipes is super easy and you can modify to make as many as you need plus you can easily change up the toppings to create a variety of pizza bite options for your party goers.
Easy to make Hawaiian Pizza Bites are great for lunch or a fun party appetizer.
- 1 can of refrigerator biscuits
- pizza sauce to your liking
- mozzarella cheese to your liking
- diced ham to your liking
- chunks of pineapple to your liking
- basil if desired
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cupcake tin generously with cooking oil spray. Pop open your can of refrigerator biscuits and then flatten them out on a floured surface until they are about 3-4 inches in diameter.
- Place flatten biscuit dough in cupcake tins.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce in each biscuit lined tin.
- Add mozzarella cheese as desired. Then finish with ham and pineapple.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Finish with chopped fresh basil and enjoy!
It’s the perfect party food… you can’t go wrong with melted cheese!
One of my favorite appetizers… Hawaiian Pizza Bites! I hope you try them soon.
Now check out all the other great ideas below…
Monday ~ Appetizers
Tuesday ~ Desserts