A creamy, dreamy scoop of homemade Spiced Chai Ice Cream that’s so incredibly easy to make, you won’t believe it’s a no-churn recipe. So, let’s roll up our sleeves, gather our ingredients, and get ready to whip up this indulgent frozen treat. Trust me, your taste buds are in for a spicy-sweet surprise!
What does chai ice cream taste like?
This chai ice cream has a creamy texture with light chai flavor throughout and pockets of stronger chai spices – that black tea with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, etc.
My Favorite Ice Cream Making Products
Affiliate links are provided for your convenience.
Click the image to learn more!
- heavy cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- brown sugar
- chai tea concentrate liquid
Making No Churn Chai Ice Cream
Whip It Up:
Start by whipping your heavy cream. Then add the sweetened condensed milk to it.
Spice It Up:
Combine the chai and brown sugar together.
Add the chai mixture to the ice cream base.
Freeze the Magic:
Freeze your yummy spiced chai ice cream in a loaf pan and try to wait patiently to try it!
Scoop and Enjoy:
Now comes the best part! Grab an ice cream scoop, dig in, and savor each bite of that velvety Spiced Chai Ice Cream. It’s the perfect balance of sweetness and warmth, making it an ideal treat for any season. I love it with paired with apple pie!
Spiced Chai Ice Cream
- loaf pan
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup liquid chai concentrate
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a mixer bowl with whisk attachment. Start on low and after about 30 seconds you can up the speed to medium high. Whip until it forms soft peaks.
- Then add the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream. Fold together with a spatula.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chai concentrate and the brown sugar.
- Pour half of the chai mixture to the mixing bowl and gently fold in the chai mixture. You don't want to mix it in completely.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan.
- Drizzle the remaining chai mixture on top of the ice cream and use a butter knife to swirl the chai in.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.